Digital Campaign Manager
The Campaign Manager is responsible for the day to day management of digital campaigns, meeting performance goals, exceeding client expectations and tracking projects.
The ideal candidate has 2 years’ experience in Programmatic Display, Paid Social and Search (PPC), is data-driven, detailed oriented, a creative problem solver and is a self-starter who is excited to work at a rapidly growing agency. They will be agile, having the ability to where multiple hats and quickly pivoting priorities. Developing cross-team relationships will be a key part of this role so effective communication, leadership, and professionalism is imperative.
- Work closely with Ad-Ops team, Project Manager to ensure proper set-up, tagging & QA
- End to end management of digital campaigns, including: Campaign set up, QA, ongoing analysis, and optimizations with a clear understanding of campaign goals, objectives and KPI’s
- Aggregate and analyze large data sets to assess campaign performance and optimizations
- Collaborate closely with Engagement Strategist(s) to analyze and deliver results internally/externally
- Aid in planning/forecasting for future media projects
- Client budget management and reconciliation
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner.
- Strong work ethics, with the ability to be quick and nimble, handling multiple tasks with shifting priorities and fine attention to detail
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Assist in developing media channel recommendations, based on client requests
- Stay on top of emerging trends and the evolving ad tech landscape
- Minimum 2 years of experience Digital (Programmatic Display, Paid Social, Paid Search)
- Proficiencies with:
- Google Marketing Platform, specifically Campaign Manager, DV360, SA360, Google Analytics are a must
- Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Twitter Ads
- Proven analytical ability to digest data, build reports, and derive tactical and strategic insights.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint
Hey, Advertising is seeking a full time editor to join our in-house video production team. The video editor will work closely with the producer, creative director and writer to create unique commercial video content for television, web and social media platforms.
The video editor role requires expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder. The ideal candidate is a collaborative and creative problem-solver with demonstrated experience editing short form and long form content.
Online portfolio of video work is required at time of application to be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in video production
- Experience editing a wide range of content
- Short form
- Long form
- Knowledge of post-production workflows and best practices
- Skilled in Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be highly organized, efficient, and proactive
- A proven ability to work under tight deadlines and facilitate quick turnarounds on projects
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for client stories, external promotional social videos and marketing content
- Ensure projects are held to a high creative standard, delivered on time and within budget
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and execute video content strategy for web, social, digital platforms
- Manage and maintain video assets, gear inventory, asset/gear security, and internal video archive
- Basic audio production competency necessary, and sound design skills are a major plus.
- Manage video library
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and basic 2D animation
- Knowledge of basic color correction best practices
- Experience archiving footage using servers