Digital Campaign Manager
The Campaign Manager is responsible for the day to day management of digital campaigns, meeting performance goals, exceeding client expectations and tracking projects.
The ideal candidate has 2 years’ experience in Programmatic Display, Paid Social and Search (PPC), is data-driven, detailed oriented, a creative problem solver and is a self-starter who is excited to work at a rapidly growing agency. They will be agile, having the ability to where multiple hats and quickly pivoting priorities. Developing cross-team relationships will be a key part of this role so effective communication, leadership, and professionalism is imperative.
- Work closely with Ad-Ops team, Project Manager to ensure proper set-up, tagging & QA
- End to end management of digital campaigns, including: Campaign set up, QA, ongoing analysis, and optimizations with a clear understanding of campaign goals, objectives and KPI’s
- Aggregate and analyze large data sets to assess campaign performance and optimizations
- Collaborate closely with Engagement Strategist(s) to analyze and deliver results internally/externally
- Aid in planning/forecasting for future media projects
- Client budget management and reconciliation
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner.
- Strong work ethics, with the ability to be quick and nimble, handling multiple tasks with shifting priorities and fine attention to detail
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Assist in developing media channel recommendations, based on client requests
- Stay on top of emerging trends and the evolving ad tech landscape
- Minimum 2 years of experience Digital (Programmatic Display, Paid Social, Paid Search)
- Proficiencies with:
- Google Marketing Platform, specifically Campaign Manager, DV360, SA360, Google Analytics are a must
- Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Twitter Ads
- Proven analytical ability to digest data, build reports, and derive tactical and strategic insights.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint
Website Project Manager & Producer
- Determines the scope, budget, schedule, and approach of website projects – ranging from one-off landing pages to completely custom website builds
- Manages internal and external communication with all stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Gathers client and strategy requirements, formulates the best plan to achieve desired outcomes
- Manages the design phase – internal reviews, client feedback, etc.
- Hands-on management of development phase and QA of projects – external vendors, creative feedback, development iterations, functionality testing, etc.
- Oversees the deployment and final QA of web projects
- Assists with page content updates via a CMS such as WordPress or Sitefinity
- Helps organize, facilitate, and/or implement website conversion tracking via Google Tag Manager or other tag management solution
- Helps drive website strategy and performance optimization
- Hands-on ownership of the project throughout all phases
- 2+ years managing website design and development projects
- Familiarity with WordPress and other website CMSs
- Knowledge of CMS capabilities versus changes that require code deployment
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager and website conversion tracking
- Familiar with website best practices – basic SEO, page speed, ADA compliance, etc.
- Familiarity/integration with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
- Other software used- Smartsheet, Dropbox, Slack, Microsoft Office
- Everything communicates – ensure that all documentation, briefs, scopes and presentations are of the highest possible standard.
- Be positive and a force for good in the team – even when faced with difficult problems. Be solutions focused.
- Remain calm and stable under pressure.
- Know when to alert the right people at the right time when issues occur.
- Build a partnership relationship with your clients, both internal and external.
- Have great relationships with creative team, so that people want to work with you.
- Be responsible for ensuring team members are kept up to date on project developments: changes in timing, costs, and any issues arising.
- Communicate regularly.
- Never make promises you can’t keep, and always set expectations realistically.
- Ensure that internal routing and approval and client approvals are obtained on all key project deliverables.
- Where possible, don’t back your client into a corner – clients make mistakes too and are sometimes over-ruled by their bosses. Be sensitive to the pressures they face and work with them, not against them.
Passion for Digital Advertising and Marketing
- Make it your business to learn as much as possible: reading relevant blogs and articles, attending training sessions, talking to experts, and taking an interest generally in what is going on around you.
- Be plugged in to new trends and developments across the industry and particularly within the client’s sector.
- Understand the different types of available and emerging media, including constraints and opportunities presented by each.
Striving for Great Work
- Use best technical judgement to assure quality of work. If you don’t think it’s good enough, speak up early and work with the team on a better approach.
- Ensure you are driving quality at every stage of the project.
This role calls for an individual who can focus on details, being thoroughly “buttoned-down” and on top of all aspects of their projects, while being aware of the bigger picture, work supportively and collaboratively with creative teams, being a great creative partner, quality controller, guiding teams through a process that makes clients want to work with us again and again.