Digital Campaign Manager
The Campaign Manager is responsible for the day to day management of digital campaigns, meeting performance goals, exceeding client expectations and tracking projects.
The ideal candidate has 2 years’ experience in Programmatic Display, Paid Social and Search (PPC), is data-driven, detailed oriented, a creative problem solver and is a self-starter who is excited to work at a rapidly growing agency. They will be agile, having the ability to where multiple hats and quickly pivoting priorities. Developing cross-team relationships will be a key part of this role so effective communication, leadership, and professionalism is imperative.
- Work closely with Ad-Ops team, Project Manager to ensure proper set-up, tagging & QA
- End to end management of digital campaigns, including: Campaign set up, QA, ongoing analysis, and optimizations with a clear understanding of campaign goals, objectives and KPI’s
- Aggregate and analyze large data sets to assess campaign performance and optimizations
- Collaborate closely with Engagement Strategist(s) to analyze and deliver results internally/externally
- Aid in planning/forecasting for future media projects
- Client budget management and reconciliation
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner.
- Strong work ethics, with the ability to be quick and nimble, handling multiple tasks with shifting priorities and fine attention to detail
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Assist in developing media channel recommendations, based on client requests
- Stay on top of emerging trends and the evolving ad tech landscape
- Minimum 2 years of experience Digital (Programmatic Display, Paid Social, Paid Search)
- Proficiencies with:
- Google Marketing Platform, specifically Campaign Manager, DV360, SA360, Google Analytics are a must
- Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Twitter Ads
- Proven analytical ability to digest data, build reports, and derive tactical and strategic insights.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint\
Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a digital project manager to help us build the future. This role collaborates closely with strategists, creatives and producers to create user experiences including websites, landing pages, digital display, social media, email and from time to time some traditional print. Forms include digital media, web, mobile, and other digital platforms from concept through creation. This position works closely with Account Management, Media Strategy, Technology and Creative to develop scopes of work, project plans and run/manage those projects to successful completion.
- Plan and manage primarily digital but also print projects from inception through deployment
- Ensure stringent quality control process is followed for all deliverables
- Lead team to successful execution on various project types
- Develop and oversee project scope, keeping the team on track to meet deadlines
- Coordinate internal resources including designers, strategists, and copywriters
- Identify and coordinate outside resources such as development firms and production companies
- Proactively identify and flag risks and obstacles so the team can effectively plan for them
- Ensure project team members are on task, driving to successful delivery
- Work with other PM’s to identify ongoing process improvements and refine project management best practices
- Impeccable attention to detail and highly organized
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communicator; both written and spoken
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for quality design and innovation
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress/Website CMS, and Photoshop preferable
- Experience with project management tools, software and processes
- Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
- 3-5 years of digital project management services experience
- Agency experience preferred
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office and prior experience with project management software
- Bachelor’s degree
Located in Capitol Hill Seattle, Hey is a place where artistry and data science work together to bring success to our clients. We use technology to build brands, drive engagement and maximize real-time relevance. Our group of content creators and digital media experts create solutions that break with convention and engage at the right time, in the right place, with the right message across the customer journey. Brands that want to show up engagingly and credibly work with us.