Digital Media Manager
We’re looking for someone to lead the strategy and execution of digital marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients. This role will focus primarily on paid social (FB, LI, Twitter, etc.) and programmatic display, native, and/or video campaigns.
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of experience in paid social advertising and/or programmatic media buys, is data-driven, detail oriented, and is a self-starter who is excited to work at a rapidly growing agency. They will be flexible, having the ability to wear multiple hats and quickly pivot priorities. Developing cross-team relationships will be a key part of this role. Effective communication, ownership of your work, and professionalism is imperative.
- End to end management of paid social and programmatic display/native/video campaigns, including campaign set up, QA, ongoing analysis, and optimization with a clear understanding of campaign goals, objectives, and KPI’s
- Work closely with Ad-Ops team and Project Manager(s) to ensure proper campaign setup, tagging/tracking, & QA (FB Ads, LI, Display & Video 360, Google Campaign Manager, etc.)
- Aggregate and analyze multiple data sets to assess campaign performance and optimizations; collaborate closely with Media Strategists/Planners to analyze and deliver results internally and externally
- Collaborate with Creative Team to optimize ad formats, messaging, visuals, etc.
- Help with planning/forecasting of future media projects
- Client budget management and reconciliation
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to be quick and nimble, handling multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Develop media recommendations based on client goals/requests
- Stay on top of emerging trends and the evolving ad tech landscape
This is a Full Time Position, located in Seattle, WA. Remote candidates will be considered, but are required to primarily work Pacific Standard Time
- Minimum 1 year of experience in paid social advertising or programmatic media buys
- Proven analytical ability to digest data, build reports, and derive tactical and strategic insights
- Proficiencies in the following are also preferred:
- Google Marketing Platform: Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360
- Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
Hey, Advertising is seeking a full time editor to join our in-house video production team. The video editor will work closely with the producer, creative director and writer to create unique commercial video content for television, web and social media platforms.
The video editor role requires expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder. The ideal candidate is a collaborative and creative problem-solver with demonstrated experience editing short form and long form content.
Online portfolio of video work is required at time of application to be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in video production
- Experience editing a wide range of content
- Short form
- Long form
- Knowledge of post-production workflows and best practices
- Skilled in Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be highly organized, efficient, and proactive
- A proven ability to work under tight deadlines and facilitate quick turnarounds on projects
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for client stories, external promotional social videos and marketing content
- Ensure projects are held to a high creative standard, delivered on time and within budget
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and execute video content strategy for web, social, digital platforms
- Manage and maintain video assets, gear inventory, asset/gear security, and internal video archive
- Basic audio production competency necessary, and sound design skills are a major plus.
- Manage video library
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and basic 2D animation
- Knowledge of basic color correction best practices
- Experience archiving footage using servers
Hey is a Seattle based ad agency and is looking for a Billing Coordinator that resides in the Seattle area. This is an entry level position that will focus primarily on client billing and vendor invoices associated with our media projects but will also assist the Business Manager with other finance and office related tasks.
This is a full-time salaried position with Health/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, 401k and Paid Time Off.
- Act as a liaison between Finance and the Media Team
- Prepare client invoices in QuickBooks for media projects using the signed Media Authorization Form that is provided by the Media Team
- Create Insertion Order’s for vendors using information provided by the Media Team on all media projects and enter this information into QuickBooks
- Match up media related vendor invoices, and credit card purchases to the Insertion Order, and update in QuickBooks
- Receive and reply to internal and external billing questions, spot inconsistencies, and resolve any vendor billing discrepancies
- Ongoing tracking and reconciliation of media projects to determine if things are on track, or if budgets have shifted
- Assist with other accounting duties as needed that are non-media related, such as accounts payable, invoicing, reconciliation, and filing/organization
- General ad-hoc duties as needed
- Previous experience with working with media vendors and familiarity with media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Marketing Platform preferred
- Position requires 1-2 years of experience in accounting and administrative.
- Takes ownership of tasks and has strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with software such as Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Google Drive & Adobe; bonus if proficient with Dropbox, QuickBooks Online, Smartsheet and 10,000 ft