Media Engagement Strategist
The Media Engagement Strategist is responsible for the strategy and day-to-day management of digital paid media campaigns – meeting performance goals, presenting campaign performance, and exceeding client expectations. This person has ownership of their clients’ digital programs, working in channels like SEM, paid social, and programmatic display/native/video.
The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience in paid media management, is data-driven, detail oriented, and a self-starter. As a member of our Media Team, you’ll work closely with our creative department to ensure we have the assets needed to drive results in each channel. While our Account Management team is our clients’ primary point of contact, you’ll be client-facing as an active participant in discussions around strategy and media performance.
- End-to-end management of digital paid media campaigns, including campaign set up, QA, ongoing analysis, and optimization with a clear understanding of campaign goals, objectives, and KPI’s
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure conversion tracking and ad tagging is set up correctly
- Aggregate and analyze multiple data sets to assess campaign performance and optimizations; collaborate closely with Media Strategists to analyze and deliver reports internally and externally
- Collaborate with Creative Team to optimize ad formats, messaging, visuals, etc.
- Assist in planning/forecasting of future media projects
- Client budget management and reconciliation
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to be quick and nimble, handling multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Develop media recommendations based on client goals/requests
- Stay on top of emerging trends and the evolving ad tech landscape
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital paid media management
- Agency experience preferred
- Proven analytical ability to digest data, build reports, and derive tactical and strategic insights
- Experience with any of the follow is preferred:
- Google Marketing Platform (Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360), Programmatic Display/Native/Video, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, TikTok, CTV, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, NinjaCat
This is a Full-Time position, located in Seattle, WA. Remote candidates will be considered, but are required to work Pacific Standard Time.
Salary range is $65,000 – $85,000/year. Benefits include Paid Time Off, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance Benefits, and 401k.