The primary responsibility of the Account Executive is to maintain all active communications on assigned projects between the agency and key client contacts. The Account Executive is involved from beginning to end, working closely with Project Management, Strategy and Creative to ensure that our clients are happy with our work.
We’re looking for someone who is detailed, buttoned up and someone passionate about the advertising and marketing industry. The ideal candidate should be able to build strong relationships with internal and external teams and ideally have a strong understanding of all media tactics, especially digital tactics.
- Day to day management of client accounts
- Support agency team in directing and managing client projects
- Collaborate effectively across departments in the development of client plans, budgets, etc.
- Client communication regarding plans, projects, timelines, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of client needs and ability to evaluate how agency output aligns with needs
- Knowledge of industry insights and ability to educate team on client business
- Thrives in fast-paced, “no net” environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability and willingness to handle details and manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities
- Ability to partner effectively with other agency teams – creative, strategy, production
- Strong working knowledge and experience with digital advertising forms and tactics
Ideal Candidate Will
- Have 4+ years prior agency experience
- Have previously worked in an agency
- Desire a career in account management
- Be optimistic by nature